Monday, May 25, 2015

Rethinking Blogs

I’ve decided to go back to writing some things at stoweboyd.com on Tumblr. There’s a lot embedded here, and of course the community I’ve become part of – who do not seem as eager to switch to Medium as I have been.

The Work Futures publication at Medium has become the place that I have collated materials related to the future of work, especially the materials otherwise lost at research.gigaom.com.

But I will be doing more long form writing here, and much of the short form I was doing at medium.com/@stoweboyd. At least until they allow me to point the stoweboyd.com domain there, and bulk import everything.

Also, as I am using Draft as a writing medium, and I can directly publish from there to Tumblr, some of the annoyance of the new editing experience at Tumblr is minimized.



from Stowe Boyd http://stoweboyd.com/post/119842076597

Latest Posts