Thursday, January 14, 2016

I just made Platinum level with American Airlines, principally...



I just made Platinum level with American Airlines, principally because I’ve been flying out of Stewart Airport (Newburgh NY) a great deal. It’s across the Hudson from my home in Beacon. Come to find out they are rated worst in the WSJ’s 2015 Airline Scorecard. Let’s hope they improve in 2016. 

Personally, I have found American staff helpful. Most of my airline woes in 2015 were more about traveling too much, not airline problems. I didn’t suffer from obscene delays, lost luggage (I seldom check any), bumping, etc. I did have a few cancelled flights that led to me flying home via LaGuardia or JFK instead of Stewart, but I blame that on the podunkiness of Stewart.



from Stowe Boyd http://stoweboyd.com/post/137285120387

Latest Posts