Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Overview of Storage I/O Control (SIOC) – KBTV Webinars

This video is the seventh in a series of free webinars for you, our customer. This one is titled:Overview of Storage I/O Control (SIOC) and it goes through what Storage I/O Control is, its requirements and how it works. NOTE: This video is roughly 40 minutes in length so it would be worth blocking out […]]> This video is the seventh in a series of free webinars for you, our customer. This one is titled:Overview of Storage I/O Control (SIOC) and it goes through what Storage I/O Control is, its requirements and how it works.

NOTE: This video is roughly 40 minutes in length so it would be worth blocking out some time to watch it!

To see details of upcoming webinars in this series, see the Support Insider Blog post:New Free Webinars.



from vmwarenews.de , Original Post Here

Latest Posts