Thursday, March 19, 2015

I Gave My Co-Workers A Kylie Jenner Makeover

And proved Instagram should never be trusted.


Kylie Jenner is queen of the Instagram selfie. It's literally undeniable.



In her Instagram bio she refers to herself as Kylizzle.


Cute.


instagram.com


As a forever fan of Instagram, I find it important that I remind myself - and others - that photos posted on social media CANNOT BE TRUSTED.



As in, highlight the fact that a whole lot of shit goes on behind the scenes of every single photo celebrities upload.


instagram.com


To prove my point, I assigned myself the task of turning our BuzzFeed Australia team into an army of Kylizzles.



I transformed the faces of our office using Facetune, Perfect365 and Afterlight.


This is how it went down.


instagram.com




View Entire List ›




via FOLLOW

Latest Posts