Thursday, January 22, 2015

Prince Andrew Publicly Denies Sex Allegations Against Him While Speaking At Davos









Britain's Prince Andrew has for the first time publicly denied allegations made by a woman who alleges that she was forced to have sex with him when she was 17 years old.


Speaking at a reception at the World Economic Forum in Davos, the prince reportedly said: “Firstly I think I must, and want, for the record, to refer to the events that have taken place in the last few weeks, and I just wish to reiterate and to reaffirm the statements which have already been made on my behalf by Buckingham Palace. ... My focus is on my work.”









from International Business Times http://www.ibtimes.com/prince-andrew-publicly-denies-sex-allegations-against-him-while-speaking-davos-1792398

Latest Posts